Can you believe that Christmas is just a matter of weeks from being here, again! Seems like we just got the Christmas decorations and lights put away, not to mention all those well-meaning gifts returned. Already, some neighborhoods have houses with Christmas decoration and trees up, and it Thanksgiving isn’t even here. Seems like every block has residential Christmas decorators that can’t wait to get the halls deck with holly.
Some of us just don’t seem to find the time to do all that decorating before the very last minute though. Just thinking about climbing up in the attic, down in the basement, or digging through the hall closet makes some of us want to hide in that closet. Then there is the ordeal of untangling extension cords, sweeping up broken light bulbs causes us to shudder. Those are the people that professional Christmas lighting service was created for!
Yes, these days, you can hire professional holiday lighting service that has teams who not only enjoy decorations and lights installation, they are good at it. For the busy homeowner that can’t find time to get it all done, a professional holiday lights service that is made of experienced people is an early Christmas present.
If you’re not convinced this is something you should do, we will give you some good reasons for hiring a professional Christmas lighting service this year. These are benefits that will make your holiday start off smoother, stay smoother, and finish easily. We guarantee that after you hire somebody else to do your holiday lights installation, you’ll never want to do your own again.
- Customized Designs – Because this is a professional holiday lighting service that does several homes every year, the design team makes every effort to make each home customized and special. A member of the design team will meet with you at your home to get a look at your home and talk with you. They listen to your ideas and will share their ideas with you, combining both to give you a holiday decoration and lights installation that will stand out from your neighbors, and not look like the house two block over.
- New, Professional-Grade Products – A professional holiday lights service updates their inventory or decorations, electrical cords, lights, and other supplies every year. They use professional-grade only so that they can withstand the climate, regardless if it is a sunny holiday season or snow-covered.
- Professional Residential Christmas Decorators – By hiring a professional holiday lighting service, you won’t have to drag the ladder out, balance it against the house without smashing the landscaping. You won’t need to risk life and limb climbing that ladder while dragging cords, decorations, and lights with you. Typically, Christmas lighting service professionals hang decorations and lights up all year long, not just the holidays. They do events like festivals, weddings, and more. This means they get a lot of practiced and they have all the proper equipment, professional methods, and a system that will get your decorations and lights installation done fast. This saves you time to do the other holiday tasks like shopping and visiting. Nor do you have to worry about finding that two- or three-hour window when the weather is decent to hang your decorations and lights.
- Maintenance – You’re already busy during the holiday season with shopping, visiting, baking, and going to the kid’s Christmas concerts and pageants. Who wants to get home after a long day of work and extra activities to see that a strand of lights fell, or a bulb is burned out? Nobody! That is one of the best parts of hiring professional residential Christmas decorators. One phone call by you and they will be out to rehang that strand or replace as many bulbs as needed from the day they install your decorations and lights until the day they take it all down.
- Professional Removal and Storage – Yes, you read that right, professional Christmas lighting service includes removal and storage when the holidays are done. If you use your own lights but their professional decorations and lights installation expertise, they will take it all down and pack it up for you to store. If you’re smart though, you’ll use their decorations and lights because they store them offsite in a climate-controlled facility.
Think About It
Doesn’t it sound good to have all that decoration and holiday lights service do all that work for you? What if you have some extra time on your hands? Maybe sit back with a cup of hot cocoa and watch a Hallmark movie!